Well, it seems our brief meeting is over at last, and I ensure you this piece of history has been carefully recorded by my Keeper! She stayed at the Archives to take care of matters like these other than the Masterlist registries.
You and Sylvan planned to make a historical log, didn’t you, Ale?
Yes, that’s right. My notes are just so I keep important details around; the true log is safely stored in the Archives.
The information you gave helped us put together several pieces of what happened back then… Thank you very much, Mr. Taketori.
Oh, it’s nothing~ I’m very happy to see you made your way here, Capella; your mother will always dwell in my heart, I won’t ever forget everything she has done for me. It’s a pleasure to aid you on your expedition in any way.
Thank you for the kind words, sir. I’ll surely honor what my mother has done for everyone.
*sensing the impeding homicidal tendencies* …If you wouldn’t mind, sir, could I ask you one more thing?
Yes, of course; what is it?
About the creature we saw earlier, Tamamo; She is a Keeper, isn’t she?
Oh, that’s right! She is a Memory Keeper.
What kind of Keeper is she? She doesn’t seem to match any of the information we have so far in the Archives.
Oh, about that… I’m afraid I can’t be of much help, young man, as I don’t know much about her myself.
One day, she appeared in front of me, stating it was her duty to help protect the Capital; from that day onwards, she became the one to put to the test anyone who wishes to pass through.
*writing down on his notes* She’s a rather mysterious Keeper, I see.
Now that you mention it, she is indeed one of a kind. I do believe some of the citizens here might know a thing or two that might help with your research, though. Tamamo is very amiable and loves to talk~
That sounds perfect!
Alecsander then turns around to face the group.
I believe we’re all settling in before doing anything else, but are any of you going to take a look around the city right now? May I ask you to search for clues on Tamamo, the mysterious Keeper, while you’re at it? Of course, I wouldn’t let the favor go unrewarded. For your efforts in helping my research, you’ll get some Memory Fragments, as a token of my thanks!
The citizens here are also very warm towards travelers. You might get welcoming gifts from them, as well~
I’ll be joining in on the search myself a little later. Capella, can we talk in private?
Oh! Let me show all of you to your rooms and offer you some tea, then.
Sounds perfect, thank you, sir.
I’d like to show them around the Capital after we’re done arranging things here in the inn, is that alright, father? Maybe that would help them with the search, too~★
Of course, suit yourself, my dear. Just don’t hold them for too long, they must be tired from the long travel.
Okay! I’ll show you all the pretty places, Amalthea!
That surely sounds exciting, my child~♪
What would you like to do?
This is a reaction and interaction-based activity!
Interact with the NPCs around the Capital to gather information on Tamamo, and help unlock her full profile on the ML. This activity works as follows:
- There will be some NPCs available for interactions in the main comment on this journal. Pick one and approach them, interacting with your character (Avatar, Memory Keeper, or both). They’ll answer anything you ask about, so be wise and keep your focus on asking if they know something about Tamamo!
- You’ll get 5x Memory Fragments for helping out. They can only be redeemed once, no matter how much info you get from the NPCs.
- Each NPC can only interact with 1 user per time. This means you can’t pick more than one NPC to talk to at the same time; you must wait for the dialogue to conclude before picking another one.
- You’ll know the dialogue has concluded if they bid you farewell, or give away items.
- Conversely, if an NPC has already given you information, trying to talk to the same NPC again won’t unlock new information.
- This activity will conclude as soon as all NPCs have been talked to.