By getting a MYO Memory Keeper you agree with the Memory Keepers Terms & Conditions.
MYO (Make Your Own) are designs created by community members with the approval of a mod through a MYO Slot (in the Memory Keepers group we call those “Protocore“) or special events. The design must follow some rules to be approved and made official; this guide will help you with that.
General Guidelines 📚
- Protocores/MYO slots will never expire.
- When you get a Protocore/MYO slot you must claim a theme (except for Dreamborn class). This theme will be reserved for you until the last day of the month the Protocore was purchased on; if you fail to design your Memory Keeper during that time period you’ll need to either reclaim the theme or release it and pick a new one. Sylvan will contact you once your theme expires.
- We may change a theme for something more suitable to the group as long as it’s still recognizable as the original theme.
- Each Protocore/MYO slot gets its own entry in the Masterlist like a real Memory Keeper. If you trade, sell or gift your Protocore/MYO Slot, please comment under the OWNERSHIP CHANGES comment of its Masterlist entry.
- With the exception of contests and specific events, the owner of a Protocore/MYO slot may have someone else to draw/design their Memory Keeper. If you do so, you must provide proof of permission from the original designer when registering your Memory Keeper to the Masterlist, so proper credits can be given to them.
- Don’t create designs copying a character you don’t own. If you want to make your Memory Keeper inspired by an existing character, please make it with discretion and avoid characters that are already too similar to a Memory Keeper. A good example HERE.
- All Protocore/MYO Slots come with the automatic blessing for their class. If you’d like to add additional blessings to your design you may do so as long as you have the needed items in your bank (those will be removed once the design is approved).
Each class of Memory Keeper has its own Protocore type. When designing your MYO please remember to follow the traits of their class (number of horns and core shape, optional automatic blessing). Check out the CLASS GUIDE and the BLESSING GUIDE for more info about each class and blessings.
🐾 Nature Forces Classes 🍂
(Animalia, Plantae, Mikros)
✧ How to obtain: Nature Forces Protocores/MYO slots are available through the Sacred Shrine.
- Animalia class is themed after ANIMAL species.
- Plantae class is themed after PLANT species.
- Mikros class is themed after FUNGUS and MICROORGANISM species.
We catalog the species by their Scientific Names. When claiming a theme, please provide us the species’ Scientific Name (the name composed of two Latin words); a popular/common name may be provided as well if you want.
Subspecies and breeds aren’t accepted as themes. If there’s a controversy regarding a subspecies being a proper species or not, we’ll still consider it as a subspecies. I.E. dogs are usually considered a wolf subspecies, Canis lupus familiaris; even if some works label them as an own species, Canis familiaris, we’ll consider them a subspecies, as originally stated by scientific sources.
✧ Other notes: The core of a Nature Forces Memory Keeper must be associated with the species it’s based off. I.E. a bird-inspired Keeper shouldn’t have a cat skull as its core.
💭 Dreamborn Class 💭
✧ How to obtain: Dreamborn Protocores/MYO slots are available during special events hosted by Noah. They may be earned through competitions or purchased, depending on the event.
✧ Themes: Dreamborns don’t have an official theme, they are cataloged by number (numbers cannot be claimed). Still, you may give your Keeper a “theme” for design purposes, it just won’t be recognized officially. I.E. Tanoshii‘s “theme” is Carousel.
🔒 ??????? 🔒
This class will be unlocked sometime later in the Main Story!
Getting your MYO Approved 📝
This is the procedure for designs created through a Protocore/MYO Slot.
Special Events may have their own specific ways that’ll be explained on a case-by-case basis.
1. When you finish your design, please send us a ticket with your design attached to it and the filled form in the text area:
Protocore ML entry: link to their Masterlist entry
Theme: (ignore for Dreamborn class)
List of blessings: please list any Magic Items you wish to use for additional blessings (they must exist under your name in the bank)
Do you give permission to post your image on the site? (You must answer yes, or else we won’t be able to make your Keeper official) OR proof of permission from the original designer if you didn’t design it yourself
Please don’t add signatures or watermarks over the design; click HERE for an example of what is acceptable and what’s not.
PNG pictures with a transparent background are preferable for Masterlist Registrations.
Exceptions regarding the background are held for traditional artists and artists who have limited digital tools. They must, however, abide by the “no clutter signature/watermark” rule.
2. Once you have your design approved, please come back to this page and comment filling the form below to have your MYO Memory Keeper added to the Masterlist and made official. Sylvan will reply to you once it’s done!
The ML registration form:
Protocore ML entry:
Artwork: (you are allowed to attach it to your comment)
Do you give permission to post your image on the Masterlist account? (You must answer yes, or else we won’t be able to make your Keeper official) OR proof of permission from the original designer (if you didn’t design it yourself)
If you have any questions or concerns please visit the Help Center.
(Messages sent directly to the group or the founders regarding questions will be ignored!)
Thank you !!